Save yourself the trip
Getting prescriptions delivered not only saves you time and money, it’s easy. Just call OptumRx Member Services.
You can also request home delivery in your online account. Sign in and scroll down to OptumRx Home Delivery.
Don’t have an online account? Follow the steps below to set one up.
More Reasons to Create Your Online Account
- Use member tools, like medication reminders and drug information search
- View your order status and claim history
- Set up and manage household or caregiver access
How to create an account
- 1. Validate your AARP membership
- You will need your AARP membership ID card (If your ID number begins with a zero, skip the zero when entering your ID)
- Under Relationship, select “Subscriber” if you are the AARP member
- 2. Create an OptumID
- Fill out the form with your information
- Create a username and password for your account
- 3. Confirm your email address
- Click the confirmation link in the email you receive
- Or, enter the 10-digit confirmation code from the email
- 4. Finalize registration and sign in
- Fill out and submit a final form to link your Optum ID to your OptumRx account
- You may be required to call OptumRx at 1-877-422-7718 to finalize account registration
If you need to speak to someone about creating your account or signing in, call OptumRx at 1-877-422-7718 for help
Important note: Once you create your account, you must visit AARPpharmacy.com to sign back in. If your account session times out, return to AARPpharmacy.com to sign in again.